NCVER prides itself in being customer focused and outward looking. Our customer service charter sets out NCVER’s commitment to its customers and outlines the standard of service that they can expect in their dealings with our organisation through NCVER’s Client Support team.
We show and expect respect from each other, our clients, Members and stakeholders, and are committed to providing excellent customer service across the organisation.
- Our Client support team will provide a telephone and email service to assist callers, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.45am and 5.00pm (Adelaide time).
- All calls to NCVER on 08 8230 8400 or 1800 649 452 will be received centrally and callers will be directed to the most appropriate available staff member during business hours.
- Our staff will respond to all enquiries via phone (where a voice message has been left), contact form or email within two business days.
NCVER’s portal will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, subject to events outside of NCVER’s control or for scheduled maintenance. NCVER will advise customers via the outages page when the portal is unavailable.
- For assistance in meeting VET data reporting obligations, a contact form is available from the NCVER portal or you can email our Client Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See our portal for contact details or call us on 08 8230 8400 (or toll free 1800 649 452).
We are constantly looking to improve our products and services, and value your feedback. We are interested in receiving constructive feedback from our clients, both positive and negative about any aspect of our service.
- If you would like to send us feedback or have any complaints about our services please email email@example.com
- If you have an outstanding issue which has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can escalate this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and outlining the problem. All emails to this address are monitored by a Senior Client Support Officer who will take the necessary steps to ensure issues are promptly addressed and resolved by the appropriate staff member.
- If your concerns are of a more complex nature we will keep you informed as to the progress being made and provide an estimated timeframe for resolution.