DataBuilder is a fast and easy-to-use tool to construct tables using NCVER data. It allows users to:
- instantly access data from all NCVER collections from the one place — no login is necessary
- customise data outputs by:
- adding/removing variables from the table
- dragging variables between rows and columns
- filtering on specific categories
- export data to MS Excel for further analysis.
To protect confidentiality, all data except hours and full-year training equivalents (FYTEs) are rounded to the nearest five (5). Enrolment categories rounded to zero (0) are not presented.
Other collections will be added over time. Refer to the upcoming data release schedule.
This work has been produced by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) on behalf of the Australian Government and state and territory governments, with funding provided through the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Quickly learn how to build customised data tables by watching a short tutorial video here (1:04 mins mp4).
Users may also create more complex data manipulations, filtering tables by new groupings of categories. Learn how to create custom filter categories here (0:46 mins mp4).