Data and statistical services
Where the data you need are not available from the NCVER Portal, we may be able to provide you with customised data or statistical services to meet your requirements.
For further information, refer to our Accessing VET data page.
Library information services
NCVER provides a range of specialist library services, including:
- Reference service to help researchers locate information on specific topics
- Document delivery service
- Group training sessions in the use of the VOCEDPlus - NCVER's free international research database for tertiary education relating to workforce needs, skills development, and social inclusion.
For further information, refer to VOCEDplus.
Note: NCVER's Data Access and Charging Procedure is an internal document. As per the charging guide section below, an obligation free quote will be provided upon application dependent upon the complexity of the task and the level of employee undertaking the analysis.
- For all requests, there will be a charge to cover labour for data extraction. GST will be additional if applicable.
- Other expenses as appropriate may also be charged. For example, if NCVER had to purpose specialised software or hardware to fulfill a request, this would be included in our fee.
- The rate will be determined by the complexity of the task and the level of the employee undertaking the task.
To discuss your specific requirements, please contact us. Your inquiry will be referred to an NCVER Consultant who will contact you to discuss your needs and provide you with an obligation free quote.