The client support team at NCVER provides:
- assistance to RTOs to help meet their AVETMISS data reporting requirements
- help in using the AVETMISS Validation Software (AVS) and Data Entry Tool (DET)
- communication around the reporting deadlines.
- help using the USI Transcript Update Tool
NCVER's USI Transcript Update Tool: Demo and Q&A session
Thu, May 18, 2017 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM ACST
This webinar will provide a brief detailed demonstration on how to use NCVER’s free USI Transcript Update tool, which was created to enable RTOs to manually update their clients’ USI transcripts. Presenters will share some of their favourite tips and tricks for using the tool, and after the brief presentation will run a Q&A session with participants.
See here for further information and to register.
AVETMISS Validation Software
The web-based AVETMISS Validation Software (AVS) is a file validation and data submission system designed for training organisations and agencies to provide data to the National VET Provider Collection. The USI Transcript Update Tool, which is accessed within AVS enables RTOs to make updates to USI transcripts.
Data Entry Tool
NCVER's Data Entry Tool is a free web–based software tool that allows smaller RTOs to capture client training data and produce AVETMISS compliant NAT files.
The client support team has developed a range of resources to assist you with meeting your AVETMISS reporting requirements.
Get ready for release 8.0
Feedback from RTOs and student management system (SMS) vendors has contributed to a new release of the Standard, release 8.0, which will apply to all training activity from 1 January 2018.
Release 8.0 detailed documents available for download are:
- AVETMISS VET Provider Collection specifications: release 8.0
- AVETMISS data element definitions: edition 2.3
Other resources designed to help explain the changes are:
- AVETMISS 8.0 for VET providers: what’s changing from release 7.0
- Webinar recording: Get ready for release 8.0.
You should refer to these resources to ensure your systems and processes are ready for the first collection under the new release.
We can help with questions about the AVETMISS national data standard, the AVETMISS Validation Software and the AVETMISS Data Entry Tool.
Hours of operation are 8:45am to 5pm (Adelaide time), Monday to Friday. We will respond to your query within two business days.
If your question is about:
- obtaining or verifying a Unique Student Identifier (USI) or USI transcript - please contact the USI Office.
- your student management system — please contact the software vendor directly. NCVER is not affiliated with any student management system.
- state or territory specific reporting requirements — please contact your State Training Authority (STA).
- the Learner Engagement or Employer Satisfaction Quality Indicator reports — please contact your registering body.
|NCVER's client support team|
Phone: 08 8230 8400